Thursday, July 30, 2009

At long last . . .

. . . a new look to my blog.

I don't know whether it will bring any new thoughts. Doubtful.

I just decided I didn't like my photo. Too gray.

And, while it was a beautiful photo of Smoke, I've decided to give him a rest.

My photo, incidentally, was taken near the water in Ensenada, Mexico a few years ago. The banner photo came from our very own sky one night this summer.

For some odd reason, Blogger a few weeks ago began refusing my commands to make the text bigger. I don't know why. I don't know how to get back to the way it was. If anyone can help me with that, just let me know.

I guess that's all for now.

7 comments:

  1. ??? So your text looks biggish to me, exept for the final remark... not as you ordered it up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A change is always good. I've done the same on Pictures and more. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie - If you look back a month or two, you'll see the type used to be much larger. But I just noticed that I can increase the font size on my screen so at least I can read it easily.

    Steve - Pictures would seem to be a perfect place to change photos from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would like your banner as one solid graphic? If so I can put your text on there and you can have more creative license with placement, color, size and font type...just let me know...be more than happy to "hook you up." :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. M.I. - Actually, I was talking about the font size in the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the new look, but confess.. I miss Smoke's alluring gaze.
    I am wanting a new look, I am all 'oranged out'!!
    You probably know that you can go to view, & change the text to any size you wish, for reading?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Meggie, I knew that and because of that, I shall leave well enough alone.

    ReplyDelete