Followers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm getting fat!

Latest installment in the cookie baking going on at my home.  Two more recipes today.


The ones on the left are Willow's delicious cranberry-walnut shortbread cookies.  I am not a fan of shortbread but SWMBO is so I passed Willow's recipe on to her.  She made them.  We BOTH love them.

The ones on the right are Lemon Pepper Cornmeal cookies.  They are also delicious, with a taste of lemon and an aftertaste of black pepper.  Amazing test sensations.

Take a closer look.


I know.  I know.  You're probably getting tired of all this.  But think about me!  My waistline is beginning to look like Mario Batali's!  Ooooohhhh, but they're so goooood!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not getting tired of it - I'm trying to figure out EXACTLY where you live so I can just "drop in" for tea!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers are back so comment moderation is back on. Sorry.