Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm getting fat!

Latest installment in the cookie baking going on at my home.  Two more recipes today.


The ones on the left are Willow's delicious cranberry-walnut shortbread cookies.  I am not a fan of shortbread but SWMBO is so I passed Willow's recipe on to her.  She made them.  We BOTH love them.

The ones on the right are Lemon Pepper Cornmeal cookies.  They are also delicious, with a taste of lemon and an aftertaste of black pepper.  Amazing test sensations.

Take a closer look.


I know.  I know.  You're probably getting tired of all this.  But think about me!  My waistline is beginning to look like Mario Batali's!  Ooooohhhh, but they're so goooood!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not getting tired of it - I'm trying to figure out EXACTLY where you live so I can just "drop in" for tea!

    ReplyDelete