Saturday, December 31, 2011

COULD BE THE START OF SOMETHING NEW

It is a beautiful day in Arizona.  The sun is shining.  The temperature is in the 60's.  No snow anywhere.  Darn near perfect.  As I was out running some last minute errands this morning, I spotted a scene in a parking lot that simply shouted BLOG POST at me.  So I approached the two individuals pictured below and asked them if I could photograph them.  They agreed after I told them I'd shoot them from the back so they couldn't be identified.  Here's the result.


The young gal out walking her two dogs.  The guy riding his bike.  They met in a parking lot.  It just spells 21st Century Dating to me.

By the way after I took the photograph, I told them I had a blog and asked if they'd mind if I put the photo on it so they could be seen all over the world.

I think the gal said "what's a blog?"  The guy asked me what it was called and when I told him, he laughed once again.  They both said it was okay so here they are.

As I said to them as I drove away I say now to you: Happy New Year.

9 comments:

  1. Looks like Kismet to me! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still have an eye for that human nuance.
    Good get. Hard to believe they were not blog savvy, but then not everyone sits at a screen and sees a world of others and mystery. Happy and Cheery to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same to you, Stephen. Uh, the HNY part, not the Kismet part. ;)

    Tom - The guy seemed hip, the girl not so much. Happy and Cheery right back atya and let's throw in Prosperous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of a "chick magnet", but it looks to me like she has herself a "hunk magnet". And he seems quite a little ham, too, posing for the camera.

    I personally preferred meeting women the old fashioned way....on the internet. (That's how the lovely and talented K and I met. ;)

    Hope you have a wonderful, safe, and happy New Year.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, Scott, he didn't really pose. He was in the same position as I originally saw him. I just backed off and took the photo. Thanks for your wishes and the best right back at you. We'll be safe at home tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's a blog? I love that. Here's wishing you and your a grand New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dog is quite interested in you. I have had people ask me what a blog is too. Kind of surprising to me. I don't like the word "blog". I wonder who thought that up.
    Happy New Year to you again and now I think we should party like it's 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy, I'm told "blog" is an abbreviation of "web log". I'm about ready to party!

    ReplyDelete