Saturday, December 17, 2011

MISTER T(AZ)

This is how Mr. T (for Taz)(for Tasmanian Devil) spends a lot of his days, playing with his little man doll.



Ah, I know he's here somewhere.


THERE he is!


Oooops!  He threw me!


Are you looking at me?


Gotcha, you little rascal.


Man, oh, man, all that work made me thirsty and someone left the kitchen faucet on.


The cat belongs to the Beautiful Rich Daughter.

The photo credits are due to She Who Must Be Obeyed, who was house sitting Mr. T and his two siblings.

5 comments:

  1. Cute cat. Most cats I know won't play on a carpeted pet tree but this one seems to be having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats are fun to watch, but I never could get one to play WITH me. They just don't do that too often, do they? Dogs seem more interactive. Best of all, they're both less expensive to maintain than human kids. ;)

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a fun series of shots! What a cute kitty.

    ReplyDelete