Friday, December 30, 2011

NEARING THE END (of the year, silly)

Well, here we are once again, nearing the end of a year.  But before we wind 2011 up, you have to take a look at an amazing Christmas card from some friends of sweet LucyI think I know how it's done but this one is just amazing.  Just clink on that link and take a look.  I'll wait right here.

(dum-dum-da-diddle-dee-dee)

Oh!  You're back.  Now wasn't that art work absolutely fascinating?  It must have taken forever to create.

As for me and the year just over, I found this ecard from Some ecards just perfect.


Happy New Years Eve Eve, everybody!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that wonderful video. It must take a lot of effort and talent to create something like that. I hope you have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was exceptional. Hope you and SWMBO have a very happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year, my friend. :)

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a superb video. very sweet! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same to you all. Especially you, Lana. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That made my Christmas card look downright bland! Thanks for sharing that.
    As for not becoming a better person, well, maybe I will do that this year...we will see.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a coincidence ... it's also a year since I didn't become a better person! Happy New Year Mr Cat - I hope you and yours have a very happy and healthy one. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you and yours! It's been nice getting to know you better in 2011!

    ReplyDelete