Saturday, March 24, 2012

SURPRISE! DICK CHENEY HAS A HEART!

Yes, I know you're stunned at the news but it's true.  Bush's consigliere has a heart.  Oh, it's not his.  I was sitting here quietly reading when SWMBO came in and said "Did you know Dick Cheney had a heart transplant today?" 

No, I didn't.  Curiously I had just read this morning that the old war criminal had canceled an appearance in Toronto because "Canada is too dangerous!"  Maybe for him, even with a new heart.  Apparently he had to be barricaded behind storm troopers in a hotel in Vancouver awhile back when he went there for a book signing.  It seems people in Canada have a lot less tolerance for Cheney than our leftists in the United States.

So . . I went to the Web and found a brief saying a spokeswoman stated Cheney had been waiting 20 months for a transplant and he did not know the identity of the donor.  He's recovering at Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, Virginia.  Just in case anyone wants to drive over and demonstrate in the street.

4 comments:

  1. With a new heart and a longer lease on life there should be a renewed effort to prosecute the villainous and corrupt egoist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could say a lot of nasty things about Mr. Cheney, but at his age it seems like a shame to waste a good heart when it should have gone to someone younger. Someone more likely to live a long life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were just talking about what Stephen said in his comment. I hope this doesn't cause people to decide against becoming an organ donor. I can't imagine my heart waking up in someone like Cheney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too far for me :-)))))) Will this new heart teach him anything good??

    ReplyDelete