Thursday, December 20, 2012

I'VE SAID IT BEFORE . . .

. . . and I'll say it again.  I love the holidays because of the food!  Stuff gets made that doesn't seem to appear any other time of the year.  SWMBO got busy yesterday and made fruit breads.


Orange/cranberry/pecan and applesauce/wheat/raisin breads.

And the BRD sent over a loaf of bacon/cheese/onion bread to test our tongues for a savory taste.  It is very good (and almost gone!)

I told you I'd say it again: I love the holidays for the food!

Speaking of which, here's today's Gratuitous Critter picture.


"Share and share alike, fellas."

6 comments:

  1. You can almost smell that fresh bread! We have a lot of that happening here as well including Lana's chocolate dipped orange peels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to hold fresh loaves of bread and feel the warmth in my hands. It makes me feel connected to the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom - I'll be right there.

    Steve - Tasty only slightly describes it.

    Stephen - You are a tensile tadpole!

    ReplyDelete