Sunday, December 2, 2012

SHEEEE . . . . IT!

Well, that didn't work so we're going to have to go back to the old system, folks.  I'm really sorry but there's just no other way that I know.

Some advice.  Take it slowly and just look at one letter at a time.  If that doesn't work, just put in anything and the tool will give you another word.  Sometimes the second or third one is easier than the first.

I apologize.  God knows I'm sorry but I just have to do this.

Stay with me.  Please.  I need you.

====

NO, WAIT!  I may have another solution.  This one requires me to approve comments.  I'll try that.  Hang in there.

4 comments:

  1. No problem to read you from here!
    If it works for us, it works for others... Good luck with whatever you are trying to achieve...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the age of the cyber wars, I guess.
    Again, I love that mast head photo!

    ReplyDelete