Why, to bring you stuff like this:
I checked out all of these hints for home safety and personal health on Snopes and all are for real!
AMAZING, SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES:
1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.
2. Men can avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink in their bathroom.
3. For high blood pressure sufferers, simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember, it’s important to set a timer.
4. An old fashioned spring loaded mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
5. You need only two tools in life: WD-40 & duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
6. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.
And stuff like this: