Wednesday, October 16, 2013

CORRECTION TO AN EARLIER POST

Awhile back when writing about my o-o-o-l-d friend, Karl Kindberg, I made a couple of errors, he was prompt to inform me yesterday.  First of all, he has NOT had two hip replacements and one knee replacement.  He has had ONE hip replacement and TWO knee replacements.  Second of all, when he was a cast member on the Ozzie and Harriet Show his name was not "Biff", as I stated.  It was "Dink", he told me.  Now if those were the two choices, I think I'd let history believe it was Biff.  But that's his affair.

I don't think I made any other errors but I'm sure "da guys" will let me know if I did.

Let's see, what other trouble can I get into.  Oh, yeah.


By the way, the Houston Chronicle in an editorial today, apologized for endorsing Cruz for the Senate a year ago.

Meantime in the baseball playoffs the National League teams St. Louis and Los Angeles will return to St. Louis for the final one or two games. The Cardinals lead the best of seven series 3 games to 2.  They won both games one and two on their home field.


I hope the rest of your week is pleasant.

10 comments:

  1. And Ted's parents went on to become outspoken proponents of abstinance.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide if I think Cruz is channeling or is a reincarnation of Roy Cohn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fear the previous comments have gone straight over my head, but I'm sure you right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "kind of errors" are very well perceived :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. With such binoculars we can't expect less anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the political humor and I really like what the Houston Chronicle did. With a little luck (and some smart thinking), he won't get reelected.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cruz is just channeling old Joe McCarthy and I'm betting he will meet a similar end. Hate and fear mongering can only get you so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skipping right to the important part of the post: I'm pulling for the Tigers for the World Series. I know I know - I'm a National League girl, but I just can't pull for St. Louis OR the Dodgers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's a few limbs among friends?

    ReplyDelete