Sunday, February 9, 2014

WONDERS OF PHOTO MANIPULATION

I viewed with shock this remarkable photo recently.


I was disturbed at first, wondering if a sinkhole had developed under this lovely apartment home.  

But then I looked at the caption again.  Something about San Francisco having very steep hilly streets.  And I realized the photo had been manipulated.

So I manipulated it back to what I think is normal, though it still seems like hazardous parking conditions.


I don't know about you but I certainly wouldn't want to come home a bit tipsy.  One mis-step while getting out of my car might involve a roll down the hill!  And walking back up would be a killer.

4 comments:

  1. Ohh...that would definitely keep me off the sauce. And it is a good thing they don't get ice storms in SF, or do they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know why Frank Bulllitt (Steve McQueen) drove that super hot Mustang. He needed that much horsepower just to get up the hills. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent some time driving in SF and I hated it. Not all streets are like that, but you tend to avoid them if you have a stick shift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't believe your eyes. Though I imagine the view is pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete