Tuesday, September 30, 2014

LIFE IS A STRUGGLE

If one pays too much attention to the daily news, cycled and recycled endlessly on television, newspapers and the Internets, it can become almost a struggle to get out of bed some days.  So I urge you to take a break or take it in small doses.  Do something else with your time. Create something perhaps.  Or just appreciate something of beauty.

Even in the most desolate of places, we can find Mother Nature coping and manifesting pretty objects.  We can too.


9 comments:

  1. I have to create something for my art club this week. Good advice here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Appreciating" what surrounds us would be a good habit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen to the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the suggestion. I try to limit how much news I watch because it can be so depressing. Instead I'll enjoy your pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess it can for some folks. I watch the news and I see much the same stuff I saw on Walter Cronkite, just different day. I'm a bit more micro now in my later years, currently I'm trying to figure out why a 6 square foot section of my lawn will grow weeds, but not grass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good advise and I try to limit my exposure to the news. Now, what shall I create today?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nature hates a vacuum. I hate the vacuum cleaner!

    ReplyDelete