Monday, October 20, 2014

PEDICURE TIME

It was time.  Definitely time.  Blackwell has been caught clawing the furniture lately and it was time for his pedicure.


So it was into the cat carrier and into the car for the short trip to the cat groomer.  It's a trip he definitely does not like and he let me know all the way, both coming and going.  With his short memory I don't think he remembered the groomer from his last trip but she said he behaved like a perfect gentleman.  And it was all over in just minutes.

Home again and I inspected the job.


It looks a bit rough but at least those sharp points are gone.  For awhile.

Meantime, Blackwell gives me a look which I can only interpret as "how could you?"


But I know he'll be back in my lap soon enough.  I do, after all, belong to him.

8 comments:

  1. I thought you were going to get a pedicure. Apparently SWMBO doesn't complain.

    I got one at Christmas time and loved the foot massage part, maybe if the groomer massaged the kitty's feet he'd like it better.

    Trimming the GSD's toenails is such a circus I throw the ball on the tennis courts and he can wear them down in 15-20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pets make us feel brave; they are more afraid of the doctor than we are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I think Blackwell was more afraid of the car ride then the manicurist. And I drove nice and slow and carefully. He just doesn't like cars, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blackwell is glaring at you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should have got him a face hair trim also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree, that look is a bit indignant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's why I don't mess with cats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When we had pets, I could never trim nails myself. I'd try, but always ended up letting the vet do it.

    ReplyDelete