Friday, January 30, 2015

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

So here it is once again, folks, the end of a week and the beginning of a weekend.  What better time to irritate your fellows around you by staring at a computer screen and chuckling, chortling, outright laughing to yourself.  Launch mirth!




Well not me but someone I know.

















So?  The cat's not hysterically funny this week?  Everyone deserves a break.

But for the others . . thanks to my (heh-heh) contributors and have a splendid weekend, folks. And remember, keep laughing!

7 comments:

  1. I'm Inbred really cracked me up, along with the others. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Loved the Central sub-committee steering group. Unfortunately, to a lot of people won't see the humor in it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the inbred dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the smiles. Have a Super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're ALL funny to me this week - thanks!

    ReplyDelete