Monday, February 2, 2015

THE END . . AND THE BEGINNING

O.K. The football season is finally over.  But baseball's pitchers and catchers report in just 19 days!



Yes, ladies and gentlemen, America's TRUE sport is not that far away. Let there be rejoicing in the land.  Arizona's Diamondbacks have a new team with some exciting new players, a new manager, a new general manager and new hope for the coming season.  I won't say "let's play two" but I will say "let's play ball!"

Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow today and predicted six more weeks of winter.  But that's in the east and the midwest.  Here in Arizona, down by the old ball park, it's a balmy 72 today, heading for the 80's by the end of the week.  It's SPRING time, folks.  Let's get out there and enjoy it.  And while you're at it, pick some fresh fruit for your table.


7 comments:

  1. Well if you won't say, I will - let's play two!! (although I'm pretty sure the Braves are not going to be fabulous this year).

    P.S. GREAT video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can it be? Baseball season is in the wings and we are still playing basketball?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Athletics are ready I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's going to be a great week for taking walks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The husband and the son went to that stadium last year. I think I watched movies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least we won't have a "Deflategate" with baseball.

    ReplyDelete