Saturday, September 24, 2016

PAUL BUNYAN LIVES!

Back in April of this year I wrote a post about my meeting with the legendary lumberjack, Paul Bunyan.

You can read that post and see picture of our meeting here.

Today I can report, for any of you Gentle Readers who may have doubted my story, that the newspaper of record, the New York Times, has authenticated the "history" of Paul Bunyan in Minnesota.

You can read it here.

And that may be all you will ever hear about Paul Bunyan on this blog.

Maybe.

6 comments:

  1. Paul and Bruce, what a team.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, heh. The Paul Bunyan Mini-Storage Center! I guess you can store your jumbo shrimp there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want Paul Bunyan here in Oregon because I doubt he picks up the mess from that giant blue ox of his.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would he have been a Packer or Viking fan?

    ReplyDelete