Friday, October 14, 2016

FRIDAY FUNNIES

It gets harder and harder to be funny in our (U.S.) election season but I'm gonna keep trying.

Here goes.





Do you remember me telling you about the BRD going to that big concert in California recently of a bunch of aging rock stars?

Kinda like . . .






Okay, folks, that's all I've got this week.

(Actually, I've got a lot more but I'm saving them up in case of a humor drought.)

Whatever you do this weekend, do it with reckless abandon and a ton of glee and always, always remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty.

(Uh, oh, I warned you about making friends with those guys.)


10 comments:

  1. Most of these were new to me. Great stuff. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that "Today's Offer" sign. It's kind of like the "Free Beer Tomorrow" sign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teeth in a glass at the Woodstock Reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not guilty! I had a Corgi and they are so darn smart and cute they get away with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, is that a sign for the bears?

    http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/14/497942024/in-other-news-this-photo-of-an-elephant-snuggling-an-ostrich

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't get caught in the Zero Acre Woods.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Love the Woodstock reunion concert. You think they're now wearing clothes by popular demand? ;)

    ReplyDelete