Friday, April 7, 2017

FRIDAY FUNNIES

Gentle Readers, have you noticed that the older one becomes the faster time passes?

It seems like only a week ago I was formulating some Friday Funnies and here I am again.

Oh.

Never mind.








O.K., Faithful Followers, before I say TTFN (ta-ta-for-now) a word or two about that new banner photo above.

Those are some very insistent Koi at the Japanese Friendship Garden in Phoenix, which Judy, aka SWMBO,  and I visited yesterday as part of a minor celebration of our 46th wedding anniversary.

The "big" day is actually today and, in our celebratory mood,  so far I have hauled a broken recliner out to the alley hoping the trash truck will take it while Judy is busily packing boxes for our move next month.

Because today is Friday and traffic in and around Phoenix becomes even more nutzo at the end of the week, we moved our anniversary fete up a day.

So if the spirit moves me I may have more photos of the Garden tomorrow.

In the meantime, whether or not you have any important dates to remember I want you to have a gay (in the old sense of the word) (or the new) weekend and always, always remember to keep laughing.

With that . . . here, kitty-kitty.

(Awwww, he toasted us.)


12 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to both of you!!

    tim and the beaner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    I think I agree with Animal about the Trap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Batch! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Cheers. Love to you both.
    btw---great banner of a feeding frenzy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on forty-six years. Quite an achievement. Give the lovely SWMBO my best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That upstairs neighbor thing is right on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! Pardon me for not toasting you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll add my Happy Anniversary but I'm still wondering who bread that cat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed this so here is a belated happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy anniversary! (I confess, it took me a minute to get your very first joke about "it seems like just a week ago..." I'm a little slow - ha!)

    ReplyDelete