Friday, June 23, 2017

FRIDAY FUNNIES


Oh, yes, Gentle Readers, it's here once again.

And this one is better than ever.

SWMBO continues to make progress every day at the Rehabiliation Hospital.

I'm slowly getting rid of the overage of "stuff" in our garage.

And the BRD returned from New Orleans last night.

What more could I ask for?

Oh, yes, the Friday Funnies!









All right, Lords and Ladies, that's it and once again thank you for all the wonderful, encouraging kind words directed toward Judy and me this week.

Now I want you to get out there, have a scrumptious weekend, always remember to keep laughing and above all . . . stay upright!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


11 comments:

  1. TGIF again. I liked the glasses not seeing things my way. Ah, the hilarity of some people. Hope it is a good weekend for you and Judy. Lucky her, missing all this heat! There's an upside to everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking time to keep us laughing in spite of all you're going through. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And then when both knees are bad you go back to left and right.

    Good laughs here, keep up the good spirits and all our best to SWMBO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, Thank you for this! ;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You done good! You got me laughing out loud. That doesn't happen very often. In fact, I've been called a sourpuss, or maybe it was sourdough, or maybe just sour. It was something sour, I remember that for sure. Or it could have been sorry. I've been told I'm a sorry case.

    Well, I'll remember. Wait 'til next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great edition for a Friday! Keep up the good spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. At some point, hopefully not for years to come, I'll have a bad knee. Got hit in the left leg years ago by a driver turning right onto the street without looking for pedestrians coming from his right, went right over the hood of the car. He tried to flee the scene- and got caught by a police officer who saw the whole thing. The doctors said someday I might get arthritis there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That idea of stashing little bags of snacks all over the house is a good idea. It's also a good way to get fat. :) Glad to hear SWMBO is doing well. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope Judy's progress continues! Now I'm off to stash my survival snacks around the house...

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the snack bag idea...

    Rumpole of the Bailey often worried about low-blood-alcohol levels.

    Judy's a lucky lady to have you. Don't tell her I said that, though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The problem with the snack idea is that I would go around & eat them even if I HADN'T fallen...

    ReplyDelete