Thursday, August 17, 2017

THROWBACK THURSDAY

The beautiful young woman in this photograph is Jan D'Atri, a Phoenix television personality, at the 1981 Rocky Mountain Emmy Awards.


The leering lout with her is me, I'm only slightly embarrassed to say.

She was stopped by a couple of fans to pose for the photograph with her trophy and I, drink in hand and quite possibly three sheets to the wind, wandering by couldn't resist crowding into the picture.

I must add that unlike the Denver disc jockey who got into trouble with Taylor Swift, I did not have my hand on Ms. D'Atri's derrierre.

9 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you were a gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seemed to display a remarkable sense of grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may have crossed your mind.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a cool picture... I remember Jan D'Atri as a kind of Martha Stewart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me thinks thou doth protest too much. You're leaning way over and down. Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember her very well! What a fun photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see where your right hand is with those rabbit ear fingers ruining a perfectly good photograph -- so typical of broadcasters. Give you a pass -- this time.

    ReplyDelete