Friday, November 10, 2017

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Okay, Gentle Readers, hang onto your hats.

I've got a big opening for you this week.


Are.

You.

Ready?



There.

I bet you're feeling better already.

Let's not procrastinate.

Let's get started.










I love that one.

What's your favorite?

All done, Fellow Followers, now the rest is up to you.

Proceed to the gate, enter the Wild and Wooly Weekend and have yourselves a great one.

Not a good one.

A GREAT one!

Oh, and always remember to k-e-e-p  l-a-u-g-h-i-n-g!!!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(oh, no)


10 comments:

  1. Love them all! But the cop stopping the old guy on his way to a lecture . . . priceless!
    I have a neighbor visiting Wyoming at the moment, buried in snow. Will send her the 'stop praying for snow' one. Good job, Bruce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah's ark and the old man on his way to a lecture are my favourites.

    We got some snow in the night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all good but I do love the three wise men. But, the doggie stilts are pretty cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Doberman one made me laugh out loud - so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them all but especially Hail Mary and the Doberman! Have a fun & great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is the old man on his way to a 2:00 am lecture. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the cats on a pole with spoons....OUCH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Crazy Cat Lady Starter Kit looks like it is filled with the "flavors" that nobody else wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stuff from beginning to end. The One Inn, One night is terrific, but so is the "elderly" man on the way to a lecture. Your GIF header is a wild thing

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's getting late here, but in the morning I'm going to tell my wife the geezer on the way to a lecture joke. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete