Friday, November 17, 2017

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Well, here we are once again.

The end of the week and nothing to show for it except a few extra pounds (of pie).

But it's time to look the ogre dead in the eyes and amp it up, Gentle Readers.

Time to get . . .


Hey, was that the phone?















So that's it, Gentle Readers, progress in the technological era.

Here's an idea for a great weekend: turn your phone OFF for a couple of days and look around you.

You might be surprised.

But whatever, always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(Oh, no, you too?)


14 comments:

  1. So true! I have a gal pal that texts through our lunches. Drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were SO great (or sad) and I know JUST who to forward them to! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy howdie his is so true. We still have a flip phone that is on vibrate 99% of the time. I must be a dinosaur!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my Blackberry, talk and text only model.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all of those people in the pictures! The only reason I wasn't reading a book on my phone while I walked around the neighborhood yesterday is that it was too bright outside. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny pictures, although I do believe cell phones and other technology are ruining our society.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is sad to see so many people ignoring their surroundings. I still have an ancient flip phone too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your lampoon is on target. Your satire is true. Funny, but sad. Mostly sad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's the downfall of civilization!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank goodness I'm deaf, and when my hearing aids are switched on I can still play deaf.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are too cute and oh so familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As I walk around London I am forever vexed by people looking down at their phones instead of where they're walking on the sidewalk!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wonder if the big guy is trying to call the Neurosurgeon?

    ReplyDelete