Friday, December 1, 2017

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Ah, Gentle Readers, the time has come once again.

Friday AND the first day of December, all together, all at once.

And you know what that means.






Well, we all have our problems, don't we?


Maybe this weekend I'll just lie on the couch and watch Tiger Woods play golf once again.

But for you, Gentle Readers, I expect a grand weekend full of tree lighting, holiday parades and, above all, shopping.

Lots and lots of shopping.

Oh, and always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


(Uh-oh, maybe I won't lie on the couch watching tv this weekend.)

10 comments:

  1. Happy first, it's also the birthday of my two girls, 13 years apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm smiling now so I can face the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandmother gave me a kitty for my 4th birthday, 6 months later he tipped over the Christmas Tree and was sent back to the farm for good.Took Whitey Whiskers a few months to get back his farm chops be in long run he was okay. Grandma said he developed into a top flight mouser. I was granted visitation rights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice way to start my Friday :)))))

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is in charge of the remote! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can almost feel the claws in my hand if I reached for that remote. Have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sadly true about the early Christmas decorations I saw right after Halloween this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Give that cat her own TV! probably doesn't need cable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've known cats like her. [It is a female I assume :) ] Wouldn't want to mix it with one like her again.

    ReplyDelete