Friday, December 22, 2017

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Ah, Gentle Readers, I guess you know what time it is.

That's right.

Just about time to begin your Christmas shopping.

Lessee . . . .
















Whew, you contributors nearly wore me out this holiday season.

But that's fine, keep it up.

In the meantime, this is it - the big holiday weekend so let me wish you all the very merriest of Christmases, lots of goodies under the tree AND on the table.

Raise a glass and always remember to keep on laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(oh, you knew it didn't you.)



11 comments:

  1. Grat lineup! I like Frosty in the produce section! And of course Arizona snowman. Merry! Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruce,

    A very Merry Christmas to you and the clan from Germany.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, NO! To the pallbearers and the indoor bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fruitcake on the psych couch. Thanks for all the laughs this year. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas. I enjoy your Friday funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good chuckles and good for the season. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great Christmas fun! I'm starting my day with a good laugh thanks to you. That one about the office party is almost a little too timely these days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hairdryer toting rabbit mugger is my favourite. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with that first one! And the Arizona snowman is pretty great. Fortunately Olga can't climb the tree, and fortunately she hasn't tried.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I forgot to comment yesterday! Some great laughs from this post! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arizona snowman - ha! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete