Friday, January 5, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

At this time of year, the beginning, some people of more hope than experience will be setting down their resolve of how to improve their lives in the coming months.

Here at the international headquarters of Oddball Observations we call these people "delusional".

But be that as it may, go ahead and make your New Year's Resolutions but remember the reality expressed in the following pie chart.


Or here.







On that daring note, I shall bid you adieu, Gentle Readers.

Please have an exciting and fulfilling weekend and always remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(oh, no, bail money again)


7 comments:

  1. The kitty deserves to have all charges summarily dropped and for the judge to administer a belly rub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red or white one is my favorite. I'm passing that one on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, heh! I like "the police came out of nowhere."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that kitty! I go for red or white but love a rose in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have two resolutions & I’ve already broken both of them.

    ReplyDelete