Friday, January 19, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Yes, Gentle Readers, it is that time of the week again.


Uh, yeah.

Without further comment on that, let's get on with the business of the day.

No theme this week, just a random collection of items from the Funny Factory.

Enjoy!









Some of these hit a little close to home for me.

I hope they tweaked that ticklish zone way down deep in your psyche.

So now then, I want you all to go out there and have yourselves a somewhat more than pusillanimous weekend.

And always remember our motto here at camp: Keep Laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(ohhhhhhhhh . . . .)


11 comments:

  1. I believe that's the first time I've seen the word 'pusillanimous' used since Spiro Agnew used it in reference to protesters......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't skeered! I was vaccinated for pusillanimous, and pneumonia and the flu, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good stuff this week--worthy of many chuckles and chortles. Especially like the Iowa state sign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I snicker at the Iowa sign, but we are its neighbor to the south.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have relatives in Iowa, all the good ones have moved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the gentle, canine giant. Cats just do not understand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That balcony sign is unbelievable. Lawyers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very funny! And who couldn't use a little more humor in their lives?

    ReplyDelete
  9. These were all great, but my favorite is the Iowa sign - ha!

    ReplyDelete