Friday, February 16, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES!

Here I was, Gentle Readers, sitting at my desk, in front of my computer keyboard, trying fiercely to think of something to blog about today when suddenly (!!!!!) I remembered what day it is.


Saved by the . . . . bear!

So let us join hands, form a circle, look each other in the eye . . . and laugh a little!

First, there's the inevitable pie chart.


Then a message from our friends to the North.







And finally, an old favorite.

I know I've used it before but it still makes me laugh.

How about you?


All right, Gentle Readers, let those wonderful heartfelt thoughts lead you into a jolly weekend, filled with all that makes you happy and helps you to KEEP LAUGHING!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(oh, no . . .)


10 comments:

  1. Okay, that oldie but goodie made me laugh out loud! I'd love to do that! That coffee cup from Canada was a favorite too! When I was a growing up, my dad taught us girls to use common sense. Whatever happened to common sense? It's not used at all anymore especially not by our political leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some good giggles from this one today! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...there's blood everywhere!" that's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the winner is . . . the coffee cup from Canada. Yes, the Canadians do think we are idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These were great! Especially the 50 Shades of Hay. I felt guilty laughing at the "curiosity" diagnosis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, your best Friday Funnies EVER! Every one was a hit in my book! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pie chart is 100% accurate!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't know why my comment was deleted. I won't repeat it just in case...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom, I don't know either. Go ahead and repeat it.

      Delete
    2. I don't answer the phone because (a) By the time I've adjusted the position of the 'phone on my hearing aids, they've probably rung off; (b) My French isn't good enough; (c) Can't stand cold callers. However, if I can learn the French for, "It's done, but there's blood everywhere!" I might change my strategy. [Actually my French isn't too bad, I just don't understand the replies!"]

      Delete