Friday, February 23, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

OMG!

I had forgotten what day this is.

Where's my weekly reminder?

Ah, there it is.


Ahem . . uh . . well . . uh . . yes.

Let's get on with it shall we?









Well, there you go, Gentle Readers.

A little late but unbowed.

I hope you found something in there to amuse you.

And I hope that you'll have a sidesplittingly boisterous weekend, full of feasting and frivolity.

Always remember though, keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(Oh, ye-gods . . .)


7 comments:

  1. Playing dead under such circumstances is the wisest course of action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honest to god, my kid's cat brought a live mouse int her bedroom and dropped it her lap while she playing with her Barbies. Puffin was so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than never! Love the cat with the lizard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm now able to play dead and hold my breath for days at a time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last one is not a scene I would want to wake up to. And great advice about the water and breathing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete