Friday, March 16, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Woe is me.

My basketball season is over.

The Arizona State Sun Devils, the Arizona Wildcats and my alma mater team the Stanley Bluejays all lost out in the first round of their respective tournaments.

What's left for me?

Oh, Tiger Woods is golfing well once again.

And there's something else.

It slips my mind.


Oh, of course.

It's time for the Friday Funnies!

Life is good again.






No, I did NOT forget the pie chart.




Annnnddddd, I think that's enough.

Now listen, Gentle Readers, I desire that you go out and have yourselves an infinitely fine weekend, be wary of those fake Irishmen and women, and always remember to keep laughing.

I'll be right here, ensconced in my recliner, watching for Tiger to make a big move.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(See, I told you so.)


8 comments:

  1. The tiger tail! Good Friday morning laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always one alarmist in the group! I LOVE the Gatorade sign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Gatorade sign too!
    March madness is over for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're going to catch the tiger by the tail, you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wine is God's way of telling us humans that he loves us and wants us to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so old that the first New England Broadcaster's St Patrick's Day party I attended featured (I kid you not) featured Dennis Day and Carmel Quinn. It was baaaaaad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, no seriously? You expected them to advance in the tourney?? I mean, I think the second coming would be cool, and I'd like to see them all drift up into the troposphere, but....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I assure you that Daylight Savings Time has NOT thrown off my schedule of doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete