Friday, May 4, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

All right, all right, I know you've been waiting less than patiently for me.

Some people are in such a hurry.

So let's ge . . . what the heck?



Sheesh!

Everybody wants to get in the act!

So, anyway, on this edition of The Friday Funnies we're going to have a little fun with the Great (but only second largest) State of Texas!

Ta-dah!








That last one is my favorite . . . how about you?

And Texans, I'm only pickin' on you because I used to live there back in the early 90's so I'm at least a former Texan.

Now for everyone, tomorrow is a big day in Texas and Arizona and even Chicago (not so much in Mexico but hey . . .) so I want all of you in the Cinco de Mayo sense to ¡Qué lo paséis bien!

In other words, enjoy yourselves and let the joy spread throughout the weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

6 comments:

  1. Matching socks are highly overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, these are great. I've only been to Texas once - the Austin area - and I was actually surprised at how hilly that area is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cat! I've never been to Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You stimulated a Haiku moment-
    A stetson he wore
    the Texan who dispatched Gore
    more sad lone star lore

    #2
    The republic has Cruze
    sorry, all of us could loose
    he's a Lone Star curse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh, heh! The no-touchdown safety of the stadium made me snort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Texas fun but, I especially love that cute cat.

    ReplyDelete