Tuesday, October 3, 2017

TUESDAY TRAVELS

The BRD and her Beau Jack have taken many trips . . to Cancun, to New Orleans, to California, to Rome, to Key West.

You get the idea.

They like to travel.

But one of their trips a few years ago has me confused.

By way of preface let me tell you that Beau Jack's favorite footwear is a pair of cowboy boots.

I can probably count on one hand the times I've seen him in any other type of shoe.

So try and explain this.

In 2014 the traveling twosome went to Hawaii.

As one of their adventures while there they took a horseback ride along the Kona Coast.

Natural place for cowboy boots, right?


Let's get a closer look.


Yup.

Those are sneakers encompassing Beau Jack's feet.

O.K., cowboy, let's head 'em down the trail!

10 comments:

  1. More comfort.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he didn't want to get his cowboy boots dirty?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sneakers on horses? Perish the thought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see now, you always dress properly for the occasion??!!??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I may be reading too much into it, due to having the details beforehand...but that look on his face says to me, "Oh, crap! Here I am getting my picture taken on a horse, without my boots!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. Probably didn't want the weight of the boots in his baggage, or didn't realize HI would have a few great places to wear them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing packing cowboy boots is a hassle. I'd opt for smaller shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cowboy boots = HOT. They look better than the feel. I wear shorts 8 months out of the year, and boots are a non-starter with shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heels are for stirrups... which is why cowboy boots have heels. Sneakers are for holiday horsemen?

    ReplyDelete