Friday, December 13, 2013

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

I know you all are just dying to hear about the concert last night by BeauSoleil avec Michael Doucet . . . but that will have to wait until tomorrow.  And I have a big surprise to tell you about in connection with that concert.

But today is Friday and that means . . . THE FRIDAY FUNNIES!

So without further ado . . .


May seem dumb to you but it makes sense to me.


And then . . . there's Christmas.





And with two mischievous cats in our house, that's why we don't have a tree.

Have a fun-filled weekend, folks!

4 comments:

  1. The cat in your picture shouldn't complain; a little ridicule is small payback for a life of leisure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your Friday.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then it's definitely cold outside. I love your humor, Bruce. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wish that candy cane one was true - I'd do that to my dad. Ha!

    ReplyDelete