Monday, September 22, 2014

YUM YUM BRUNCH

Here is just one reason that I refer to my wife, Judy, as SWMBO or She Who Must Be Obeyed.  When proper attention is paid to that title, she turns out dishes like this.


That, my friends, is what I used to refer to back in my bachelor days as a Puffy Omelet.  But this went far beyond my attempts in a tiny kitchen.  This was a recipe from "allrecipes" magazine and was called a Baked Denver Omelet.


The egg mixture contained ham, cheddar cheese, sauteed onions and peppers.  Paired with a side of hash brown potatoes it was a brunch fit for a king.


I warmed up some of it today that was leftover and spiked it with Sriracha sauce.  My tongue is tingling but my tummy is smiling.

6 comments:

  1. The cardiac unit is on standby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a King of an omelet, fit for a man. Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks delicious. In Spain they call that a tortilla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really good, breakfast, lunch or dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks just a little bit tastier than my pair of tiny sausage biscuits from the microwave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My coronary arteries are just a-quiver.....

    ReplyDelete