Friday, December 9, 2016

FRIDAY FUNNIES

Just in time for the Christmas holidays, I have had a variety of aches and pains this week that just irritates the Dickens out of me.

(ho-ho-ho)

But one part of my aging body has not been affected.

My funny bone.

So let us proceed, Gentle Readers.





There seems to be a dark mood prevailing here so let's get with the joy of the season and try to brighten things up.




Well I tried.

How about . . .


Okay, maybe my funny bone has been affected.

All I can wish for, Gentle Readers, is that you all have a very merry weekend filled with laughter.

Always remember the laughter, willya?

Oh, and remember in the spirit of the season to share.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


11 comments:

  1. Best ones yet! How can it be Friday already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first one was way to familiar. I could actually picture the room with the phone and the tv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do remember foil on our rabbit ears back in the day. Love that last picture of spilled milk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think if you are scared half to death twice you will be down to one quarter.

    When I get arthritis of the funny bone, I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! These were great. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete





  6. that time of the year.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cats and toddler are all too fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stem cells took me a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better, soon. This winter wx can amplify the old creaks and aches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the old dog. I can just hear him.

    My commiserations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dark, but funny. That old dog made me laugh. I like the banner picture too. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete