Friday, September 15, 2017

L'humour du vendredi (or the Friday Funnies)

I thought I'd try to bring a touch of class to the title of this blog post this week but I dunno.

Maybe I should just stick to The Old Familiar.

At any rate, Gentle Readers, the temperature only just climbed into the 70's as of 9 a.m. so I guess autumn is upon us.


Today's edition of the Funnies may answer the question: what is the best way to be photographed posing next to a statue.

Or not.

Here goes . . .







Several of the posers favored a violent confrontation.







While Political Correctness seems to be the law of the land these days, it was refreshing for this old codger to see that there are still some sassy females around.




I give a Hat's Off to all these inventive models.

What was your favorite?

Now if you're laughing already, that's a great way to start an inspiring and perhaps slightly salty weekend.

Keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


16 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are great. I don't think I can pick just one but, if I have to I'll say the bear carrying that woman or maybe the lady being spanked. Both of those took some climbing and positioning to achieve. These are such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the worm having her bum grabbed! Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ones. I feel better already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bruce, these were all stellar! I liked the high five and the woman with the cop. Just when you think people are not too bright, this comes along and there really are clever and fun people out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which one do you imagine positioning next to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding! Give your staff the weekend off. They did a great job of building this week's edition.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Ben Franklin holding an i-Phone. Ben had quite an ego and would have been into "selfies."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Somebody saw some great opportunities for humor with the statues.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The kid getting his noggin home-run-ed is a good statue actor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the smoochin' cop coppin' a feel. heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been doing a little research
    on this. And he actually bought me lunch due to the fact
    that I discovered it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this....

    Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to
    talk about this issue here on your website.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! People are so imaginative. Unfortunately we occasionally see news stories where someone's posing with a statue and they manage to break it or knock it over or something....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely DELIGHTFUL! Thanks. I needed that.

    ReplyDelete