Friday, December 15, 2017

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

I've discovered I'm psychic.

I know what you're thinking.

"Oh I wonder what he'll come up with this week."

Am I right?

Sure I am.

Well, here it goes then, with the flavor of the current scene in the world.


Speaking of flavor . . .




If you're puzzled by that last one then just check out the next one.



Last week's statue comics resulted in a couple more coming over the transom.

(What's a transom?  Oh, Google it.)



Here's a bonus kitty pic for the week as you set out your Christmas decorations.



All right, you can go on with what you were doing now.

I know what it was . . I'm psychic you know.

You were planning an exuberant weekend full of sweetness as you nosh on the holiday goodies you had baked to give away as gifts

Just remember . . . always keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


11 comments:

  1. If your site was NSFW you could post all the naughty girls doing unspeakable acts with the Ronald MacDonald statues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat and the plant? I found my son The Pony under such a plant when he was still in the crawling stage. It was right on top of him, and he was peering out through the leaves. He hadn't made a sound. I guess he was hoping to go undiscovered until he figured a way out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's hilarious! Too bad camera phones hadn't been invented then.

      Delete
  3. Ha! Love that last one. Hope you're having a terrific holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That steak shot plus the cat shots reminded me of an incident that happened lots of years ago when we had a cat that looked a lot like the one in the dust pan. The cat occasionally wandered around the neighborhood and one day came back into our yard dragging a steak in his mouth. It was cooked on one side so we think it was on someone's grill. We never mentioned it to any of our neighbors. Can you just imagine the expressions when the grill master returned to the grill to find that steak gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leadership: "The beatings will continue until morale improves". Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can definitely identify with that wine flow chart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A giraffe would have more sense than to drink coffee.

    ReplyDelete