Monday, April 2, 2018

COO, COO, KACHOO

"Coo, Coo, Kachoo, Mrs. Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know, Whoa Whoa Whoa"



Who really knows what that lyric from the movie "The Graduate" means?

I just thought of it when I was looking at this photo of one of our multitude of doves that inhabit the neighborhood and occasionally hog the bird bath.

They strut around the yard, posing as if they are thinking they are as pretty as peacocks.



They are somewhat sleek and the lack of a crested head removes any ferocity from their appearance.

So I'll put up with them.

And bliss out on Simon and Garfunkel's music.

Here comes your ear worm.



5 comments:

  1. The Graduate - one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tune and good shots of the doves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like them. Their calls are quite soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, wasn't that a grand movie!! I feel like getting out some of my CD's now.

    ReplyDelete