Friday, August 31, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Oh joy.

Oh thoughts of reckless abandon.

Oh moments of fickle fun.

It's FRIDAY!


And, of course, that brings us to the Friday Funnies!

So turn on your Giggle Control Module.













All right, then, I think you Gentle Readers have been entertained.

Now it's time for you to zip into a zany weekend, singing zealously from atop a ziggurat, sizzling a steak on the grill and ending your meal with zabaglione and a general zombification before catching some z's.

But always remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

9 comments:

  1. Isn't that the truth about the spider web! I'm outdoorsy like that woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'I was your pilot' gets my vote! Even if it's a skydiver having a good joke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny as usual. I think Mike will have to wear the mask & I will have to drive the getaway car - I have more of a lead foot than he does :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These three day weekends just aren't what they used to be once I retired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 1980s called. It wants those dancers back. Seeing a cricket in the house can elicit a milder, more prolonged version of cardio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. zzzzzz's are always a good idea for weekends

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can relate to that outdoorsy woman.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the one about drinking wine on patios and giving up on a beach body. (They're somewhat related, after all.)

    ReplyDelete