Friday, December 7, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Happy Friday, Gentle Readers!

Y'know earlier this week I mentioned that I start every day with a cup, or two, or three, of coffee.

That got a somewhat mixed response but I insist I have a reason for my practice.


And also . . .


On another subject, I read on the Interwebs this week that the happiest times in Washington these days are when there's a funeral.

But moving right along, the holiday season is underway in earnest.

And also here in Arizona.

(ba-da-bing-tssss!)

But seriously (not really), I hope you're enjoying the festive season.





Turning back to the news of the week, we're back on Mars with another camera and got an astounding scientific image!


Also in recent news the government in my neighboring city of Prescott has made it illegal to use a smart phone while driving.

I just wonder how that will be enforced.


Okay, okay, I hear you, enough!

I'm a little late this morning so I'll lower the level of alliteration and levity and wish you a lovely and lucky weekend, whether lounging and loafing with your lovebug or lapping up liquor or other liquids.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


10 comments:

  1. The elves will finish that tree. That's all they could finish in one day, but they've set up an upper camp in the tree and will be going for the summit tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat at the end! We all are like that until we look in the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will always be the panther of Friday Funnies, Bruce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard Christmas music playing in a store the day after Thanksgiving. It just made me cringe.
    Love that cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Particularly like the last frame--the cat in his mind and in reality.
    Cheers and thanks for the chuckles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cat called Murderbritches.

    https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/12/06/utah-bobcat-named-mr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That "few loved ones" illustration is too creepy for me!

    ReplyDelete