Thursday, March 21, 2019

SPRINGING UP

"Spring is here.  I hear."

It allegedly arrived yesterday.

But there was thunder during the night and, though we didn't get the storm that started in California, we did get a smattering of rain while we all slept.

Remember the construction going on near us?


It's coming along.

The above photo is one I posted on March 7th.

Here's one from yesterday.


Weather has been keeping the workmen from the job frequently during the build so it's going slowly.

I walked up to the site yesterday and had a nice chat with our neighbor, Jan, who will inhabit the structure.

She's currently living with her son and his wife in the house to which this new one will be attached. 

She said sometimes two women in one home can be a problem.

I asked her if this was the new Casa de Jan.

(Jan is her name.)

She said she was currently referring to it as "The Queen's Quarters."

At any rate it raises my spirits as I see it as a sign of spring and growth.

"Spring is here.

I hear."

No comments:

Post a Comment