Saturday, June 1, 2019

CONSTRUCTION (continued)

You may recall that I have posted a couple of times about the new wing being built on the large house behind our home as a private home for the man's mother, who presently lives with the couple.

Here was my last post, at the end of March.

You may recall that I was curious about the rather slow progress on the project.

Well, now it's the first of June and they're still working on it.


The roof was finally shingled this past week and a covered deck has been built all around the house.


I was talking to the builder yesterday and he noted that that deck will be very nice, providing either sun or shade all day and offering a nice view as well.


The Queen's Quarters is looking quite nice and I'm sure she will thoroughly enjoy it.

(If it ever gets finished! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment