Friday, July 12, 2019

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Just when you (Acosta, Epstein, Coates) thought today would be a bad day here comes Your Favorite Catalyst (Me) to brighten your day and your weekend.

Yes, laddies and lassies, it is time once again for Fun, Frolic and THE FRIDAY FUNNIES!









Okay, you sweet sixteens, sixties and seventies, I know it seems like a sesquicentenary sometimes, but stifle your superstitions and start (whether sleepwalking or staggering) sampling your surroundings of satisfaction.

In other words, have a great weekend!

And always remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(oh, that's not what I expected . . . . and I'm not lyin'.)




11 comments:

  1. Ah, Smart Water, not unlike Smart Phones . . . all a diabolical plot to subdue the masses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks once again for some Friday fun! There were some real giggles there today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure there were ancient grammar police. Those sorts of people never go away.

    No More Plastic Water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff this week. The first are laugh out loud worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that last one would get the heart pounding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I burst out laughing at "I'll be back in a jif. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Egyptian grammar police!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Twenty lashes - hahahaha! I wish someone would give ME twenty lashes...

    ReplyDelete