Friday, August 16, 2019

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

As you have have guessed by now, this is my favorite day of the week.

Image result for friday gifs

Yes, it is time once again to celebrate . . . to whoop and cheer and dance and, above all, to smile!

So shall we begin?

(And once again, let me give credit to The Humorist From Harlingen, who keeps my comedy bank well-filled.)









All right you graduates and grandfathers, let's get out there and gracefully germinate a guiltless, garrulous, glamorous, gorgeous, generous, greathearted WEEKEND!

And never forget to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(Oh, if you keep doing that your face is going to stay that way!)



14 comments:

  1. You had some real winners there! I loved the old guy with the dog, the phones, and the bird chirping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our past lives do a lot to determine which cartoon we like. For me, it is the number 2 Victor trap doorbell; from years in Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should try that getting out of the recliner thing with Dr. M. We could borrow Roy from next door. Ha!

    P.S. Thanks for the card - it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Considering I drink wine out of a box (!) it took me awhile to get the 2 corks and the screw top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. priceless! Thanks for cheering up the Pirate!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Fav was the :chirp" ear worm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard to pick a favorite this week. The laughing cat is so appropriate. I hadn't seen the Redneck Doorbell before, but that'll get 'er done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always wondered about Schubert's symphony!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing wrong with screw-tops, the corks are just antiquated snobs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I burst out laughing at the jigsaw puzzle. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! I like Schubert's symphony. You know, they say screw-caps no longer indicate cheap wine -- a lot of good wineries now put their wine in screw-cap bottles. Apparently the seal is tighter than with traditional corks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the Friday laughs.

    ReplyDelete