Friday, August 9, 2019

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Here we are again, Gentle Readers, after a bleak and bloody week.

So let's put our minds to rest for a few moments and try to find some humor.

This Friday we'll take on the Battle of the Sexes!












All right, enough.

I don't know why the cartoons seem to pick on the women cuz it's not that way in life.

It's more like . . .


Now listen, folks, turn off your television, don't read the newspaper or Facebook or Twitter.

Just for the weekend so you can enjoy it.

Okay?

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


9 comments:

  1. They are all not politically correct but they are funny! I like Alice on the moon. You won't see that kind of joke on TV today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great line up! I was having a hard time choosing until I came to Tequila Cat! So true, so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever see Jackie Gleason in "The Hustler"? He did his own shooting, and was a hell of a pool player.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tequila Kitty's expression says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so funny. I may let Roger read them. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The "holiday in Spain" and the scarecrow made me chuckle. At first I thought that thank-you card guy was Willie Nelson.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh oh...I know who Alice Kramden is.

    ReplyDelete