Friday, April 10, 2020

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

It's the Stay the **** at Home version of the weekly humor roundup.

I hope you're all well and safe and, as Joe says, washing your fekkin hands.

Let's see what's turned up, shall we?












Feeling a bit better now, Gentle Readers and Fellow Quarantiners?

I hope so and I wish for you all to have a sweet and peaceful weekend.

Take care of yourselves, stay well and always remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(awww, would you look at the puss on that puss...)


11 comments:

  1. One of the worst puns I have seen in ages. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gathered good set of timely comics today! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had some real winners today! Thanks - we all need that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took me longer than it should have to understand the Australian boo meringue. Good thing I have nothing but time to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extra good this week, except that last one...I'll have to ask Val.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boo meringue! Haha very funny. Thank you for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm... duck. Best use for Donald.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last funny picture really hot home for me. Since my heart went wacky back in August of 2018 I have nine prescriptions I have to take either once a day of twice a day.

    Can't tell you how many times I took my medicine while my concentration was on something else with me then wondering a minute of so later if I had taken everything like I should.

    I really need to get one of those daily pill keeper containers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These were all funny, but the frozen TP one made me laugh out loud. Also, the boo meringue was TERRIBLE. Shame on you. Ha!

    ReplyDelete