Friday, May 15, 2020

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Greetings, Gentle Readers.

Here we are again, searching for humor in a world gone mad.

Fortunately your Catalyst has an ever growing number of fine-spirited contributors to the Comics Bank so we can continue to bring you these weekly frolics in frivolity.

Shall we begin?











Awww, you know you laughed.

Now for the weekend: I'd love for you to languish languorously on your loveseat, languidly leering and limning your life as you look for your lagniappe.

Like it?

Have a great weekend (yes, it is still a weekend) and always remember to keep laughing.

Puns, you say?

We'll leave it to the final speaker.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


11 comments:

  1. I love it when cats laugh! These are great. Simmering uncovered can be a bit dangerous if you aren't very careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has to be one of your best Friday posts! I laughed so much at the electric fence one! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An excellent assortment. I wonder what the story really is with that hyena? That's a bizarre picture. I like the "chloroform" one too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny stuff, and I like your look on life a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the laughs. We definitely need these Friday Funnies these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Did anybody bring any food?" my favorite! However, I wonder if that is my neighbor with the chloroform? I haven't seen or heard her 3 kids in days . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rocco will be stopping by later today to deliver your weekly beating, the "Big Guy" is irritated with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A winning combination. Made my weekend
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. A shocking act of exclusion at the AA meeting.

    ReplyDelete