Friday, July 17, 2020

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Oh, yes it is, it's Friday again.

Do you notice how they roll around faster these days?

That either means you're getting older or you're sleeping more.

Or both.

Never mind, let's get on with the business of the day.











Whew!

Now that that's over, I'm overjoyed.

Not that it was overstimulating or that I was overcompensating to offset the overpopulation of bad news.

And I didn't mean to be ostentatious, not overly so anyway.

I just wanted to be sure that you Gentle Readers would have an oddball, well orchestrated weekend.

Enjoy it and always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(I said, bowing down.)


11 comments:

  1. Love the "fence sieve," and I can DEFINITELY sympathize with the canine paralysis! (Which seems to strike here most often at night.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some good ones, the fence sieve, and the ark built by amateurs, and more. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the horn in the parking lot! You have us laughing up here in Toronto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the Friday laughs. I look forward to them every week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it ok with you if I post two of these funnies on my blog? I will link back to you; let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew! I needed that! You wouldn't believe the day I've had.
    PS: the emotional baggage had me laughing out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get a lot of bilateral feline paralysis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That poor balloon doggie blew out his knee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These were great - especially the fence sieve - ha! I'm glad I waited until Monday to read them :)

    ReplyDelete