Friday, July 24, 2020

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

All right then, we've collectively nearly reached the end of another week safely.

Well.

I can speak only for myself and only hope you're all following along.

Be that as it may (whatever that means), it is time once again for your weekly dose of silliness, otherwise known as TFF.










On that (hic) note I declare an end to this frivolity.

No alliteration this week, just a heartfelt wish that you all will have a marvelous weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . speaking of mindless drinking . . )


13 comments:

  1. Good ones! Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selections this week. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these Friday Funnies. Roger and I had a good laugh and really appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every single one a winner!! Loved the t-shirt right out of the chute. It took me 2 tries to get the mango! Sure look forward to the Friday Funnies! Now I can go off to work! Thanks, Bruce. You cull the crop with great variety.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good ones. I tell myself that "lie" every day it seems. You'd think I would learn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of them, but the man go is especially funny - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fine collection! I had to look at the mango a couple of times. I have learned to write things down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and I LOVE the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cats do the most amazing tricks when they want something!

    be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heh, heh! I loved the ankle monitor. That cat has overfilled itself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Al's glass going for the proactive marketing. All great stuff!

    ReplyDelete