Tuesday, December 29, 2020

WINTER

"There'll be a change in the weather . . ."

"I'm dreaming of a White Christmas . . ."

Those two old songs had their Great Conjunction a few days late but the weather did change a bit yesterday.




Coming on the 28th day of December made it a little late for those wishing for a traditional holiday and, typical for my part of Arizona, it only left a dusting but it was fun while it lasted.

Fun to watch from inside a warm home, that is.

The snow has moved on now, heading east where it will drop much larger amounts so drive carefully or just remain at home, safe and sound.

11 comments:

  1. When I first saw that top photo I thought that was WATER across the road. I thought you were flooding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you got a dusting of snow. It's chilly down here today. I'll have to bundle up if I go out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cold here too, no snow but possibly ice. (my nemesis)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve Reed: It wasn't cold enough to stick to the roads or driveways.

    Sharon: Yes, it is chilly.

    Margaret: Good to use walking sticks if there is ice about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meanwhile, it's cold & sunny in the Old North State. I would like to watch it snow, but if I'm going to be out & about then I don't want the snowstorms I used to pray for as a child (got plenty of those in Ohio anyway!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cold here too. It was 29 degrees this morning. No snow but lots of rain in the forecast. I think I would prefer snow. Stay warm there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Bug: I'm just like you regarding the snow.

    robin andrea: I'm staying inside!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you. I love cold and snow, as long as I'm warm inside looking out at it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sprouts and Costco entrances were a sheet of ice this morning. I realized one of, or maybe even the biggest fear of mine is falling on ice! The up side of shopping so early is that all the older and smarter people stayed home and there was no crowd and front door parking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CheerfulMonk: :^D

    LL: I went to Sprouts this afternoon but I shopped on line and they brought it out to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We seem to get a bit of snow every other day and then it melts the next day. It is raining here now and all our snow is gone.

    ReplyDelete