Thursday, May 27, 2021

MOON SHOT

 I'll bet you're expecting to see a beautiful photo of the Blood Moon from the Lunar Elipse the other night/morning.

Well, getting up at 4 a.m. to look at the moon isn't my idea of having a great time any more.

So I skipped it.

And when I *did* rise at around 6:30 I looked out and saw that the sky was totally overcast.

So I wouldn't have seen it even if I'd tried.

So no Blood Moon from this location.

To suffice, here is a shot from a night or so before, taken with my not-so-hot smartphone camera.

Oops.

I've tried three times to upload that wonderful award winning crummy picture and each time I've gotten this message on my screen.

Sorry! An unexpected error occurred while processing your selection.  Please try again later.

I know when I'm licked, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment